Tenant Find Service
What DALINGTON will do.
1. Carry out a property inspection, research market for similar properties and agree an asking figure with our landlord.
2. Professional wide angle photos and floorplans for the property. Work with local sub agents to give the property maximum exposure online and offline.
3. Carry out any property viewings
4. Carry out credit and right to rent references via a professional referencing company which also include previous landlord references. Collect copy of passport, 3 months bank statements and 3 Months Payslips.
5. If the referencing have passed we will then supply a tenancy agreement for signature, how to rent guide along with all safety certificates by email to the tenant.
6. Request 1 months rent in advance and 5 weeks rent as deposit – register the deposit with a suitable Deposit Protection Scheme and serve the prescribed information within the given timescale to comply with the deposit regulation scheme.
7. Agree a move in time with the tenant and arrange a professional inventory if instructed by the landlord.
8. Supply contact details for any maintenance or emergency situations.
9. Transfer balance payment to the landlords nominated bank account and supply an invoice and statement.
10. Supply landlords contact details for any maintenance or emergency situations.
What the landlord needs to do.
1. Notify mortgage lender of intention to rent the property.
2. Notify freeholder or block management company of intention to let if required.
3. Notify insurance company and arrange suitable landlord cover.
4. Ensure property is well presented and thoroughly cleaned before it is put on the rental market.
5. Ensure all electrical wiring and appliances have been checked and are safe to use and the relevant certificates have been issued and received.
6. Ensure all gas appliances have had a gas safety check carried out on them and the relevant certificates have been issued and received.
7. Ensure Soft furnishing have met the appropriate fire safety regulations.
8. Ensure Smoke detectors are located on every floor as well as carbon monoxide alarms in any room with a solid fuel combustion appliance.
9. Ensure a Valid Energy Performance Certificate has been carried out.
10. Check with the local authority to see if you require a HMO License.
11. Supply contact details for any maintenance or emergency situations.
Fixed Fee Charge For Tenant Find Service:
One months rent no renewal fees or any other hidden charges subject to a minimum fee of £1750.